If you would walk into my house right now you would think "ohh, a nice little family of 4... a little 2 year old girl and a newborn bald child sitting in a teeny tiny lazy boy, how sweet!". Since I haven't updated my wall pictures since 2011 when I spent an ungodly amount of money on TERRIBLE pictures in which John wore hats at Portrait Innovations, I thought it would be time to start attempting to take some pictures of my kids OR pay Patrick's college tuition in yearly professional ones. I chose college over photography this time and off to the backyard I went.
I have a love hate with John's bowl cut. Today, I love it. He starts pre-school in a couple of weeks and it will be cleaned up a bit, but for now... we bowl!
Ellie's pictures were focused on an annoying Pinterest project I got myself into for her 5th birthday party. We will save those for the "reveal" and see how bad I jacked it up this time. So I got a couple of her and her "not best friend" Johnny. They have been at it lately. 
But they sure are lucky to have each other!
This reminds me of an ultrasound tech I had once when I was pregnant with Ellie. She got a sweet pic of her feet and told us how we were going to love to eat those toes. I will admit that it really creeped me out at the time because I felt the tech stared at the toes for way to long when she told us that, but today I get it. I do love those feet, after they are bathed.
The line up. P is covered. Don't be alarmed. I am a sucker for a good deep side part.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment