Amy, member of the 3-headed monster, came in town to introduce us to sweet Claire Elizabeth! Amy had Claire on 06/13/2014 and it is the 10th baby between the 3 of us in 6 years. Add in Lisa and her kids and we had 14 kids at Katie’s house last night at a last-minute because our husbands are all working play date. I love when I can just get a text “husband x is out of town, please come over” and in an hour the kids are all playing together and mom’s get to sit and talk. Oh and I just love going to Katie’s house, everyone knows that. So thank you, husbands, for somehow all scheduling your out of towns and game schedules on the same night so we have these opportunities!
We made the big kids run a “summer camp” for the little kids. “Baby” Molly was the only one that cooperated. Probably because she was a counselor’s pet, just like her mama. Amy is never home enough, but until the time she is here permanently, we text. We have our own little Framily :)

No comments:
Post a Comment