Sunday, March 4, 2012

We have a Surprise!!

Baby #3 will be joining our crew in August!!



FAQ's (yes, these are real answers to real questions we have gotten )
  1. Yes, we are serious.
  2. Yes, we are sure.
  3. Baby #3 is due 08/20/12.
  4. I am 16 weeks today.
  5. The pregnancy is going smooth so far. I am blessed with fairly quiet pregnancies.. a little more tired than usual (ie, going to bed at 7:30 pm, as opposed to 8:30pm), but otherwise feel pretty good.
  6. We are not finding out the sex, as with our past 2 babes.
  7. Ellie is super excited for the baby to come "in the summer" "at my birthday", but thinks summer and her birthday is tomorrow. Patience is not her strong suit and we probably should have held out a few more months in telling her :) Her predictions: the baby is a girl, named Belle of course.
  8. John has absolutely no idea.
  9. John and the baby will be 16.5 months apart.
  10. No, they will not be in the same class
  11. I think John will survive not being the baby anymore
  12. I will have 3 under 3 for about 2 wks, until Ellie turns the big THREE!
  13. Yes, I will continued working when my maternity leave ends.
  14. No, I don't think I am crazy.
  15. Yes, we are SUPER excited and cannot wait.
  16. Yes, we are sure :)
We are looking forward to having our children grow up together close in age. My siblings and I are very close in age and now are the best of friends (right?).

2 comments:

Aunt Cece said...

We sure are! And it is soo much fun, they are going to love it!

Life with Lucy said...

I guess I didn't read the whole post. Love all the answers to the questions! Lucy and Blake are 18 months apart and I already love seeing them together and am so excited for them to be best friends. I couldn't imagine if there was another one to join in the fun! Congrats again! What a fun time you have ahead! Hope the pregnancy continues to treat you well. Get some rest :)



blogger template by lovebird