Tuesday, February 28, 2012
two.five
Our little girl was two and a half yesterday, and I have never seen a girl happier to have Happy Birthday sang to her. She loves candles!
Favorites
phrases:
•"John Patrick! no!"
•"don't say that"
•"are the police coming?" I say that she needs to be buckled into her seat, or the police will pull me over. Well, this started an obsession with the men in blue. She is constantly asking if the police are going to come. Last week, her dream came true.. I was pulled over after I picked them up from the babysitters. Now her new favorite topic is "mommy was driving too fast". She did reassure me the next morning when I dropped them back off at the babysitters "I no tell Mrs. Roehr that you drive too fast". Thanks, El!
•"I need to throw up" 'I don't feel good" "I need a doctor" "I so sick" "Call Dr. Sara" Still keeping up w/ our hypochondriac ways that she learned entirely from me (My mom was a little offended that we said that this was carried on down the line from her, so Mom, I will take full responsibility :)
•"Hi brudder" "Hi bubby" "Hi mooser". She loves her little brother :)
songs:
•Happy Birthday is still number one in our house. We are singing happy birthday probably to all of you, at any given time of the day.
friends:
We are friends with everyone! But E loves her school friends, the Hauck girls (love when she asks if Yilly will be there, makes me laugh everytime. Those L's are hard!), her cousins, and her baby brother! John and Ellie are really starting to play together these days. Ellie loves to chase John and teach him how to get into trouble. There new favorite is to put the baby gate up and play in the playroom (so John can't get up the steps, Ellie would have a heartattack if he went anywhere near the steps). She makes him go into her house and eat lunch or bake. Bauer is never invited :(
food:
•all things candy, gum, treats. "how bout a little tweat?" Last weekend she had a sleeve of Starbursts and swallowed about 4 pieces of gum. Balanced diet!
•Waffles
•The marshmellows from Lucky Charms
•Bananas
•Grapes
•Mac & Cheese
•Grilled Cheese
•E is not a huge meat eater- much like me. We like turkey and chicken, but then like to space our red meat out. This breaks her father's heart. He is convinced once she shoots her own dinner she will like it :)
At 2 and a half, Ellie is 24.8 lbs- she weighs herself daily before we leave the house. She is a smart cookie and remembers everything. She loves her brother, daddy and mommy so much. And we love her!

1 comment:
She weighs herself? Ha! I have been needing a good update like this!
Post a Comment