Chris picked his date up around 6:30. She was dressed in her best Blue's jersey (ha) and ready to go! First up was dinner- where Ellie had a cookie. Next up- the Blue's game- where Ellie had 3 more cookies... and a Sprite. Lucky girl! She was so excited when she came home to tell me all about it.
"I had FREE cookies!" (both three and free :)
"I had spwite"
"GO BLUESSSSSSS"
"Johnny didn't go. Just gurrrrls. And daddy" (She is really into what boys vs girls can do.. including the differences in boys and girls.. which makes her father SWEAT!).
Chris said that it was a perfect date night! And that he couldn't wait until Johnny could come one day!
While they were freezing at a hockey rink, John and I had a nice quiet evening at home. John is SUCH a happy baby. He could laugh all day, and I could listen to him laugh all day. So after we laughed and laughed, it was 7pm, and John went to bed. I like these date nights :) I did laundry and actually PUT IT AWAY. Chris was floored when he walked into the house. Maybe date night should happen more often.

No comments:
Post a Comment