Wednesday, January 19, 2011

valentine's day..

.. is up next and my mind is swirling with Valentine's ideas.
From my newest my favorite cutest blogsite you will ever see.. Kate Landry. I wish I could throw Ellie an birthday party every week and make them as cute as her parties! How cute is this Valentine's Party? I only wish I knew someone who had a birthday right around Valentine's day.. hmm... like a day or so before or after.. Anyone?




I love Em Tanner Designs. Why does everything have to be so pricey? And why does Trista Sutter have to be the celeb connection? If anyone is on Twitter and follows celebs like Katie and I do.. you will find Trista the most annoying reality celeb.. but I can't stop following her and reading her tweets. Does Just Me Apparel do these tees, Kelly?

 Aren't these heart skinny jeans from Old Navy just the cutest? Old Navy has the cutest holiday stuff.
Darling jammers from Chasing Fireflies. Again, why so expensive? Then with shipping? Do I sound just really cheap?
We could use these cups at that Valentine's Day birthday party. Right, Katie?

I heart Amelia Bedelia. How can you forget when she "dressed" the turkey, or put a "star" on the Christmas tree. My grade school loves and I have loved Amelia since the beginning. She is sooo simple. I love that Pottery Barn Kids is bringing Amelia back. 

My new favorite store. DANGEROUS. Avannabel Baby in Kirkwood. Right next to the Kirkwood Imo's. I never have been in there, but they always have Mud Pie hanging in the windows, so Ellie and I decided to check it out. OMG. Darling. Cute stuff. And stuff that I haven't seen before. Ellie actually has this dress in pink with her name in white from my mother in law! It will fit this year and be perfect for Valentine's Day. The website is like better than the store. I think the grandma's need to make a little pitstop in there this weekend :)
Ahhh and back to Kate Spade. How I love Kate Spade let me count the ways. I wish I could win the lottery and buy the store. How is everything so freaking cute in there? I mean, even the light switches make me drool. Ellie likes going in there too, there is so much to look at and she always gets a couple of stickers from the girls, who are so nice, BTW.

What other cute Valentine's shirts, clothes, decor have you guys found? I have like no decorations for my house. A simple wreath would be great! Give me your secrets!
xoxo

2 comments:

KEH said...

Ok, where do I begin?

1.Kate...obvi obsessed. Cannot o into Frontenac without popping in just to browse. I mean even the store itself s pretty. I want to live in there.

2.you're not going to believe this but Ryan's bday is feb 15!!! What a coincidence!

3. Checking out that new store asap!

4. When are we converting to Mormon?

Katie said...

Ummm... Kate Spade, INSANE, hate walking in cuz I get sad that I can't buy anything without like feeling REALLY guilty! Those dresses~ DARLING! All Betsy Greene (Pelikan) girls have them and they are like the most darling, beautiful, cuteness things in the world! I mean I would wear one? Do they make them in our size?! HA! Love the post and now wanting to hit up Old Navy for some Valentine's Day clothes...wait... I don't have a kid... RATS!



blogger template by lovebird