Ellie had some of her best friends over on Saturday for a little tea party and playdate. Her dad wanted their dads to come over for a little party as well. So it all worked out :)
We seriously do not get enough use out of our playroom, so Ellie had a blast pulling EVERYTHING out. I mean everything. Her and Lilly went straight for the tea party and started pouring eachother cups.
Does teething just stop? Even though teeth are just missing? I wish she were teething. It would explain the constant biting (note to all her friends moms.. she doesn't bite anyone but me. Chris was hugging me yesterday and I about died, b/c she bit the back of my leg. Tonight Chris told her to give me a kiss goodnight, should have seen it in her eyes, she came over and bit my cheek. I mean, what did I ever do to her?)
Tea party is over and moving right along to the next activity.
When trying to think of simple easy food for our small gathering, we decided on a nacho bar. EASIEST thing ever. Highly recommend it for any and all parties. Ryan liked the nacho cheese a little too much!
Sweet lady's man Grady Boo. All the girls loved the lone male in the room. Lilly even planted a few open mouth kisses on him. Lucky duck!
Yes, not Ellie's prettiest pic, but it is so cute of Gretch. And these two girls are such besties. They go to school together all week and then see each other on the weekends. Gretchen is in the middle of potty training and part of the "training" requires Ellie to be present in the bathroom with her at all times. Ellie loves being Gretchen's little sidekick. And no night could end with our friend Nate getting the hiccuups and Katie administering the solution. Maybe in the next post, I will post the video that Chris took of this, because it is pretty funny. Ellie even watches it an laughs. Too bad you can't hear Katie in it at all, she is SO quiet ;) xoxo
Thanks for all who came to Ellie's tea party and Chris' nacho bar. Sorry I was such a party pooper. 7 months pregnant and not really fun. I didn't think this happened until at least 9 months last time. I made the mistake of cleaning the floors on all fours 30 minutes before the party started, and after an hour I was crying inside for a heating pad and my bed, but this is seriously not out of the ordinary. I live the life of a 100 year old woman on most days.
Can someone please give me blogging topics? This horrible weather + colds + biters do not make for very good pictures/blog posts. I am literally dying with boredom everytime I sit down at the computer.

5 comments:
Umm...these pics of Katie & Nathan are cracking me up! He is looking up at her so lovingly :) I am dying to see the video-classic I'm sure.
As for blogging...I would love some more baby Pete updates!!! Favorite recipes to share (for those of us that tend to make the same thing every week). Or...house tour so we can see the new baby and Ellies room??!!
Do I totally sound like I am stalking your life?? :)
This is inappropriate! I mean why did I feel it necessary to make him do this? AND the best part is, he was suppose to be upside down, like not just laying on his back... I'm sooo out of control! Apologize to Ellie for scaring her and this said video~ OMG! Had no clue anyone was flimming (2 m's?)... ps... good and easy recipes would be perfect to blog about~ thanks!
video to come, Kel! thanks for the blog suggestions. too bad I don't cook. shoot. I have like 2 recipes. Ellie's room will be done in a couple of months, so be on the look out. ha.
ps. I think you should totally trick Gary into #3 :) Bribe him with a boy and them tell him your fingers were crossed when it is a girl.
That tea party the girls had is adorable! Such besties they all are!
If your posts are boring, then I'm in trouble! Any post picturing Ruggeri is always fun to read about! Why doesn't she start her own blog?? I agree, can't wait to see what Ellie's room will look like. Is she getting a big girl bed already?
Post a Comment