Thursday, January 20, 2011

snow day

This morning STL got some serious snow, finally! I decided that my 7.5 month pregnant self & my 1 year old didn't need to go out in this weather, so we took a snow day. I worked as much as I could from home, and Ellie had fun staying at home for once and playing with all her toys-- something we just don't get to do enough. I love being home with her, and really hope it is in our future someday! No snow pictures, since I hate the snow/cold weather/being wet/ect... and Ellie doesn't have a snow suit, so all our pictures are indoors in our warm comfy house. (Chris however could seriously live outside, he was up at 6am lacing up his snow boots to go out and shovel, crazy boy!)

(once again marker on the face, exact same spot, why does she love to draw on herself and why don't I ever catch it?) (Bauer looks like such a lurker in the background w/ her scarf on :)

 Having yet another tea party! Poor girl needs a sister to boss around at her table.. maybe! you never know!
Peeking out of her house to check if the mailman made it to her cottage in all this snow! She loves getting party invites!
Back into bed in fresh jammers after a fun bath with a bottle. Could life get any better? I don't think so. I could stay in bed in jammers all day with the little Bee.
Thanks Aunt Amy for the cookie jammers! Turns out that Ellie really does love cookies :) She loves pointing out all the gingerbreads on the pants! 
What a fun day with my favorite little girl! We hope you all had a safe and fun snow day too! We heard more snow was coming on Monday. Ugh, is it spring yet??

1 comment:

Aunt Cece said...

Awwww Bee....I must get your party invitations in the mail asap. Your snow day looks like my kind of day - all bundled and cozy.

Brother Chris - please let your wifey stay home so I can get lots more pics :)



blogger template by lovebird