Wednesday, August 18, 2010

moooo

I got my favorite catalogue of the year yesterday, Pottery Barn Kids- The Halloween edition. I love all things Halloween. Little kids costumes, decorations, witches, candy, everything. I have a short time to decide what Ellie is going to be this year. I only have a few more years that I can dictate her costume, and I plan to take full advantage. I am still in love with her PBK Bee costume from last year.
What are your kids being this year for Halloween? And is it too early to decorate? Man alive, I love October... Can't wait!!
Is Ellie too old for this one this year? How adorable is Gap's Halloween line for kids?





And how great is blogger's new uploading system? I have been gone for way too long. I promise more updates this week and weekend, we have Ellie's big Bee-Day bash on Sunday!

6 comments:

Kelly Fleming said...

I asked Brooke what she wanted to be for Halloween this year and she told me GaGa. As in Lady GaGa. What?? I don't think that would go over to well with the neighbors...they may judge me just a little bit :)

Caroline is going to be a monkey!

Have a great birthday celebration this weekend! Cannot wait to see the pictures!

Life with Lucy said...

Um, I loved the skunk costume, but didn't think it was very girly? I think Lucy is going to be a bear (our nickname for her). Happy Early Birthday! Hope we still get to celebrate sometime at Dottie's next week!

Life with Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Chris said...

I want her to be the skunk or popcorn! Or a lion.. Too many choices. Why can't Halloween be like Christmas where it requires several outfit changes?
LOVE the Lady GaGa costume! Her spiked bra is ways welcome at my house!

KEH said...

God I LOVE fall!!! Walgreens has their halloween decs up!

I have looked through the catalog at least 30 times. I really really want one of the girls to be the ice cream cone. Ry is pretty set on Jessie from toy story...but at least I still have control of lil! We shall see.

Cannot wait to party on Sunday!!!!

Suddenly Sara said...

Jack is being the skunk. Costume is already purchased. He needs a girlfriend. Any takers?



blogger template by lovebird