Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest blogger - Aunt Cece

Aunt Cece here! Megan has no idea that I am guest blogging today, but she will get a nice surprise next time she looks at her blog. And since I know all of her passwords, I thought, "why not?"

Ellie Bee is approaching the big 1st birthday and I couldn't be more happy to come home and fete my most favorite gal in St. Louis - well, make that the world!  I haven't seen her in over a month and I can't wait to see her new skills - ie, walking and isn't she talking yet?  I can't wait for the day that Ellie can call me on the phone and we chat like old gal pals. And I can't wait even more for when Ellie can come visit Chicago and I can take her and her bitty baby to the American Girl store for tea. I think I will make Ellie wear these fab boots that day too! 



And maybe I am having a "look into the future day", but I am also excited to take the bee to Disney World one day where she will most definitely don this cute hat. 

Maybe my dad and I should run the half-marathon there where you get to run through Cinderella's castle...

That's all for now...I am not nearly as witty at Megan Annie!

2 comments:

Megan and Chris said...

Crickets! Why are those boots sold out?? So sad

KEH said...

Great post court!! You really need to step up for Meg...her once-a-week entries just aren't cutting it! See you Sunday :)

Ps...wdw 1/2 is amazing. You guys need to do it!!



blogger template by lovebird