Monday, August 23, 2010

preview

I promise to get all of Ellie's Bee-Day party pictures up tonight.. but a little preview for my reader (s). We lucked out with beautiful weather, a happy baby, happier friends, and a really awesome bouncehouse from our friend, Jack! The kids loved it!

Ellie was a lucky little girl and made out like a bandit on gifts. I know she appreciates each and every one and will let any of you come over and share all her new toys with you..
But I have to say the best present she got yesterday was a beautiful framed picture from her Aunt Cece. My sister (with Katie as her accomplice) made a silhouette of Ellie, and framed & matted it. I have been looking on Etsy and wanted to get one for her, but just never pulled the trigger. Good thing we have such a talented aunt that can just make them for us! She already has orders lined up and has done one of Lilly!
I am trying to convert the file so I can post a picture.. Sit tight, and be prepared for a real post tonight, enough of these short snipits.

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird