Tuesday, March 30, 2010

h is for hockey

Chris' lifelong dream of taking his first child to a hockey game was fullfilled tonight. Blues vs Blackhawks.
Chris of course cheering for the Blackhawks! Ellie, who is usually falls asleep at 7 on the dot every night, was such a night owl and lasted all the way until the end of the 3rd period! She was out cold by the time we got on 40.
The lights, sounds, music and clapping totally had her in a trance the entire time. As she is a product of Chris & I, the child loves TV, so this was live-action for her!
Our favorite Initial Design sweater kept Ellie warm during the game! Can  you spot the little conehead?

Ellie's cousins, Will & Gretie met us mid-2nd period. Brian got stuck in the O.R and got home late. But Will insisted they still come down.

Greta checking things out. She is the best babysitter, always helping me out with "Yellwie" and making sure she is ok! Thanks Gretie, we love you!
And... she's spent. Time to head back to the county

1 comment:

Kelly Fleming said...

I LOVE Ellie's sweater! I have heard of the Initial Design, but where is this store that I need to start shopping at??



blogger template by lovebird