Future Bears! I can't just hear them all chanting, "UA all the way, say UA all the way, hey hey hey"
My camera batteries died right before I could take a pic of me & Ellie in front of my old locker (prime location right in front of the bookstore). So we had to steal some pics from Katie's page. Thanks, Kate!
Ellie has no fear when it comes to people dressed as furry fictional characters, so she was right at home on the bunny's lap.
Our second UA holiday event, and we couldn't have been more impressed. We can't wait to go next year when Ellie can really knock some kids around to fill her basket. But with inflation, the cost for the hunt will probably be $10.. so we will have to think about that one. (Just kidding :)
(Is anyone else having trouble with pics on blogger today?)
The rest of the weekend was quiet. Chris took me & Ellie out for an early bird special while we were at the mall getting him fitted for a tux & suit for our May weddings. It was fun, but we were seriously the only people in the restaurant at 4:45pm. Afterwards, we went home and did what we do best, I watched a movie in bed, Ellie went to sleep and Chris worked in the basement. Couldn't ask for a better Saturday.
Sunday I helped stuff invites for Tim & Cheryl's wedding. They are going out today!! It is seriously so soon. We can't wait.

2 comments:
YEAH! Great post Meg:) YOu're right-that UA is really in the holiday spirit and we are avid partcipants. Wonder if there will be an event for April Fools? I'll check the webiste... All you blog readers-stay tuned for a swim lesson post coming up this weekend! Can't wait.
Maybe Ellie and Molly could race down the lanes just like their moms circa 1996?
I am SO jealous that you were at the UA egg hunt. Did you hit up the bookstore and visit my sister??!! FYI-there are new baby/toddler "GO BEARS" t-shirts soon to be available for our future UA girls...should I hold one for Ellie? :)
Post a Comment