I'm ready to go.. okay fine. I am not going anywhere. Just waiting. My sister has landed, my mom is off work (but without a voice), my dad is getting his hair trimmed, my father in law has Bauer and has graciously loaned me his cleaning gals (who are upstairs as I awkwardly sit in the basement to stay out of their hair- I am not good with having people do stuff like this for me), the baby dropped off presents to his/her big sister and brother last night. We are ready
So for now, I sit and just wait. Baby, we are so so very ready to meet you. Hurry up and get here.
2 comments:
Is tomorrow the big day? What a crazy feeling to just know right when he/she is coming!! So exciting. can't wait to hear the news! Good luck! Hope all goes well!!
we cannot wait to meet you baby!!! I will be staring at my phone all day tomorrow until your daddy sends us the news. cannot wait to hold a newborn again!
Post a Comment