Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th Party

This year for our 6th annual 4th of July party, we were tame (really really tame). With the heat, being really pregnant, being really tired, helping move Tim & Cheryl into a new house and a couple of unexpected twists.. we decided to just take it easy, have a few people over and buy all the food. I like those kinds of parties! 
We still had to dress cute though!
Ellie looking up to her favorite big girl, Gretch! Ellie and Gretch ran around playing like crazy until they were both dragged to bed in the 11 o'clock hour! Ellie had a rough week, so we were happy to let her stay up as long as she was having fun. I think she accomplished that, she didn't roll out of bed until 10:30am.
Ellie's right eye is swollen shut due to an allergic reaction to a bug bite (so the doctor's office says).
The Petersons and the Pattersons. Looking super cute in their red, white and blue gear. Chris, for the record, was not the most pleased with John's outfit of choice.

 Gretch and Grady. Baby sister Gwen was busy on the floor learning the ropes of her first 4th of July party!
For the record, I was quite please with his outfit of choice. I mean, seersucker, an anchor. Darling. Daddy doesn't know what fashion is, Johnny :)
And we're all in the pool. Some with clothes, some without clothes. Some with shoes, some without shoes. Who cares, they all had the best time... and all got along so well! What a great night.
More pictures to come from the actual 4th. Thank you all who could make it in this crazy heat. I was crabby, and I know it. Don't judge me please!

2 comments:

Courtney Callahan Paper said...

Red, white and blue outfit perfection!

KEH said...

i, for the record, love all the outfits choices! so sad we missed this year...we would have coordinated so, so well!



blogger template by lovebird