This past week, we were in Watercolor, FL enjoying our time in the sun! We went with Chris' dad, brother, sister in law and our niece and nephew. Ellie and John were in heaven following Will & Greta around for the week! I didn't take too many pictures. I don't know how anyone takes vacation pictures with toddlers. After a horrifying near drowning accident on the first day (Ellie is fine, all is fine, except me), I was a nervous wreck. I am sure I wasn't a very fun travel partner. Emotional and 7.5 months pregnant on top of being a panic attack about the kids.. but Chris remained committed to our marriage :) So, this is the jist of the pictures I took.
I promised Chris I would only bring one John John if he would humor me and pretend we were photogs and take pictures on the beach of the kids. These are the best ones. Turns out we are not the best photogs. At least their outfits are cute.
30 week pregnant face. Hot, swollen, tired.
30 week pregnant body. Hot, swollen, tired.
Beach diva turned into an even bigger diva on the beach. We are moving into 3's fast and what a long year it is going to be. I figured out that we are not friends, I am not nice, I am not fair, and I need to stop looking at her. Oh and she does not like her father! I blame the loss of my sweet girl for a week to lack of naps. For a girl that still takes 3-4 hour naps and not having any on vacation, this was a long week!
Peterson family of 4, in 9 weeks we will be FIVE!
While we were there, we celebrated Daddy's 32nd birthday! What a great way to celebrate a birthday. On a beach with you beach babe wife (ME) and your two darling pleasant children. Orrrrr a crying over emo wife plus 2 screaming kids plus a birthday dinner where your wife and son spend the entire dinner in the car sleeping... Next year, next year Chris.
Climbing machine!
I make it look like we had glorious 3 hour naps on the beach daily. This was day 5, first nap, I basically forced all 3 to pass out while I sat quietly in a chair next to them cursing at any child, seagull or wave that made a sound.
Sharing a quick snack of rocks...
hot. messes.
But I really really really love them!
trunks, sippy, bink, sunshirt.. ready to hit the beach!
Next up: Ackermanns.
John and his best bud Will.
Daddy and Ellie after getting massive ice cream cones!

1 comment:
Love, love all of the beach pics! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment