Monday, August 1, 2011

2 years + 4 months

Ellie is almost two. John is four months. What's a mom to do? Get their pictures taken of course. Did I fall for their low price sales pitch? Did I order way too many pictures than wall space? Did I sort of trick Chris? Absolutely. I figure, they are only 2 & 4 months once, right? I should have known things were not going to go my planned way when I had to drag Ellie in and John pooped and threw up all over in the first 10 minutes!
Here's the best of the best...
First up. Elizabeth Anne "Ellie". 24 months.








John Patrick. 4 months.
I think he is a BIT too big for this cradle :)



 Was totally annoyed when they started handing out props.. but I sort of got suckered into this one..


shut the front door. I mean, really? What a little poser! He looks like he is trying to sell you something.. and I have a feeling you would buy it

And here is where things went downhill.. and fast.. The duo! Not the best pics.. but we will take what we can get!






I had  to add these next pics. I had no clue what the chick was doing.. and they just crack me up. It looks like a bad 80's church pic.  And they both look so mad.



I was EXHAUSTED after an hour of being a stage mom. How do pageant folk do it? We for sure would not take home Grand Supreme at any event!
Thanks Chris for the pictures :) We will hang them up in every room of the house to get my $100 worth!

4 comments:

Life with Lucy said...

They are darling! I love John in the leather chair! $100 - steal of a deal! I already got suckered into buying a whole year package for this second baby again. Oops!

Kelly Fleming said...

ummm...I love these! Was laughing outloud at the bottom few. If you photoshop you and Chris in those they will be perfect for your parish directory. Who doesn't love a godd parish family photo right??!

Katie said...

OMG! I was dying at the last few of these...LOL! Nathan even was laughing along! They are super darling! Love them!

Megan and Chris said...

Um they were supposed to be $9.95.. That is where the 'deception' set in :)



blogger template by lovebird