Chris went to U2 tonight so Ellie & I came up with the great idea of a slumber party.. It has been an hour and a half and this is what I have heard....
Mulk peese? (milk)
Boosey peese? (juice)
Cheese?
Drink?
Cone peese (snow cone or ice cream cone.. Interchangeable)
Cucake, mommy? (cupcake.. Not sure how she knows that one)
I pooped (lies)
I wet (lies)
Johnny pooped (probably the truth, but he is wrapped so tightly that we aren't finding out)
Eyes? Eyes? (obsession with my eyes & contacts)
Ice! Ice peese mommy!
Drink?
kiss. Kiss mommy (while hovering over my face as I pretend to sleep)
Daddy? Daddy. Bice. You too. (dad & Bryce are at U2.
smack (Ellie smacking me in the face as I pretend to sleep)
No! No! No! ( Ellie crying as I carried her to her crib)
Maaaaaa-ommy! Maaaaaa-ommmmmy? ( what I am hearing right now)
Slumber party. Over.

1 comment:
Oh noooo....this sounds exactly like someone else I know.
Post a Comment