My IT/Help Desk (AKA Chris) is taking a look at my blogger account tonight to see what the deal is. I seriously do not get why it says I am out of storage.. BOO!
Be back soon.
UPDATE: I want to give a shout out to KFlem & Gary for the blog help. I think I finally have things figured out. I still don't understand why my storage is so much lower than others, but what is $5 for the blog world out there?

3 comments:
Hi Megan - I have to admit, I am a total blog stalker! :) I was definately one of your lurker votes on your baby poll, haha!! Ellie is just too cute!
I have not yet had this happen to me, but my best friend said she got this message a few weeks ago and had to pay $5 a year for more storage. I also know of one other person. I hope that helps!
I love reading your blog, you are too funny! I hope that your calligraphy classes pay off and you can stay home with your almost two sweeties!!!
Take Care,
Ellen (Courtney's Friend)
Ellen! you are my friend too, silly!!! YAY, so happy to have another bloggy friend.
I think I have my problems situated and am just going to pay the $5 :) I sound like such a cheapo, I just didn't want to be scammed.
Let me know if you ever need some calligraphy. I need to order some stuff from you soon!!
I know, you are my friend too - I am so wierd I never know if people remember me, hahaha!! I seriously love reading your blog and I can't wait to find out if Baby #2 is a boy or a girl - I think I am leaning towards boy :)
I totally would have checked that out, Steph (my bf) asked me about it too, to be honest I am so surprised I haven't gotten that message yet, but I know it's coming. I know from other blog stalking (that sounds so terrible) that other people have heard the same thing. I was just relieved it wasn't more than $5 - I am so cheap!!
I will definately let you know if I need calligraphy, I love that you are doing that! I am going to get in touch with Courtney and see if she can whip up some pretty labels for my bags when I send them out, they need something pretty! :)
You can order stuff anytime, I love doing it! Have a great rest of the night, glad you guys are feeling better!!
Post a Comment