Wednesday, February 23, 2011

and we're back!

Valentine's Day.. Ellie suprised her momma with flowers! She was so proud of herself when she waltzed them into the house. Please excuse the hiked up skirt and pant combo. StL was having ridiculously nice weather that has sadly turned into ridiculously cold weather once again :( We are for sure ready for spring!!
Colds are starting to clear up in our house, and after day 7, I am starting to get my sense of smell and taste back. I never knew how much I loved both until I didn't have either. Wait, take that back. The smell thing I can do without. I am uuber sensitive to smells always, and it was so nice for one week to clean out every trashcan and fridge and bottle that was left lurking in the shadows- I know, gross. My dad couldn't taste food for months and months after his first surgery, and I now know how rought that was for him.

We have a busy couple of weeks over here. Next weekend kicks off the Sean/Catherine wedding festivities. I am hosting a shower w/ all the sisters for our newest sister, Catherine! My mom showed up on my doorstep Monday AM w/ a broom, mop, windex and floor cleaner and went to down. She cleaned my walls, windows, baseboards, floors, everything.. I just can't get too down and dirty much anymore. We got so much accomplished and Chris and I are working so hard to keep it that way for the shower.  
We also have Ellie's 18 month dr's appt, her next physical therapy appt (we are hoping to be rid of the orthodics all together), weekly doctors visits for me, and lots of family time! Lots to do but super excited about it.
Sorry for the short post, but E went to bed at 6pm tonight, yes, 6pm and I have to take full advantage. Going to attack my room next :)

1 comment:

Aunt Cece said...

I never knew the B surprised you with flowers - I love it!!!!



blogger template by lovebird