Finally getting down to the basement to upload some pictures. I love Sunday nights. A little Desperate Housewives (yes, I still watch) and Brothers & Sisters. Love. Today finally felt like fall too. Sunday nights in the Fall are the best, except for the whole work in the AM thing.
Back to the pictures. Amy showing off Chad's handiwork just before getting into her dress!
All the bridesmaids + one very excited flower girl. Amy's friends from Miami, her cousin Megan, and John's sister Nicole were so fun to be around all day. And I wish we could have her bachelorette party every weekend. Our beautiful flowers by Barb at Bloomin' Buckets. All 3 of the 3-headed monster have used Bloomin' Buckets. All our flowers were so different, but so beautiful! I wish Barb could do flowers for me daily.
Up close of Katie and Joe making their way down the aisle! Followed closely by me & Andy.
The kids making their way down! Stealing the show. The boys in black converse and green/white polka dot bow ties.
The bride + FOB
The Shrine of St. Joseph is a beautiful church. The aisle is so long, but we all made it in one piece.
Mr & Mrs. Corbin!!
MOB FOB and the ring bearer still stealing the show
Amy's sister, Jenny, the maid of honor, and her daughter the flower girl, Katie.
I am sad all the festivities are over. It was a great weekend and I thank the Corbins & Wessels for such hospitality! They really accommodated all the out of town guests, and I know it was truly appreciated. For me & Katie.. It was nice to go home and be in our own bed at the end of the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment