Thursday, September 30, 2010

best pals..

Chris took Ellie to a Chaminade/DeSmet football game last Friday night. As if a Friday night high school football game with her dad wasn't fun enough, her friends were all there to run around the track with! When Chris brought Ellie home to bed, she looked delirious, and would be speaking in tongues, if she knew how to speak. She passed out before she even hit her crib.

Sunday night we headed to my parents for dinner. Ellie's new favorite thing is sitting down and quietly read through books. I know, I am shocked too. This will last for maybe 2 wks I am assuming. Anyway, when we get home from work/school, she heads down to her little playroom, sits in her chair, and reads through a few of her favorites: Spot, Fancy Nancy, Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Chicago. I love it for a few reasons: 1) I am a huge reader, whereas her father is a huge non-reader (I believe the last book I saw him read was 'Chicken Soup for the Nascar Soul' not joking). 2) She looks so darn cute sitting there w/ her back to me in her mini chair flipping through books and 3) I actually can clean the kitchen and get dinner started! Anyway...
My brother Tim and his wife, Cheryl were over for dinner as well, and Tim gets so mad because Ellie gets a little shy around him. But of course loves his wife :) Anyway, Tim was put in charge of Ellie when it came time to setting the table, and this is how I caught them. I could cry it is so cute! We have very few pictures of Tim, as he hates pictures, and of course with Ellie hating him at all, this was a sight to be seen.


I will have to capture for pictures of Uncle Tee Tee and the Bee. Now that she is getting older, she loved him tossing her around and chasing after her!

1 comment:

Aunt Cece said...

Haha, love it! Uncle Tee Tee and the bee will have to go on special outings!



blogger template by lovebird