Tuesday, June 1, 2010

wedding


The wedding day started out a little rocky for me & courtney, but by the time our hair was pinned back, we were ready to celebrate! The bridal party all met at a Salon near my house to get our hair and makeup done. We had our makeup airbrushed-- any brides out there, please consider this! It is amazing. I do not wear makeup.. like mascara and chapstick are just fine for me, but this seriously was so light weight and felt like there was nothing on your face! Loved it.
Cheryl and her mom getting the morning started! Cheryl and the other bridesmaids were obviously responsible about going home and getting a good night sleep. My sister, the groomsmen and I had a different tale.
Courtney was a good little assistant while I sat in the chair for hours. Fetching me water and telling me stories, were what got me thru the long wait. Not sure why my girl took way longer than anyone else! Soon to be sisters!
I was busy recounting the tales from the night before.. and taking pictures of Courtney so she could see what she looked like. Do I spy Miami Beat?
The veil was brought in!
Soon to be sisters again. Why do I have so many pictures of you two?
Cheryl and the dress. The dress was originally her mom's and Cheryl had it reworked! It looked amazing!
Ellen, me & Kiks getting ready at Cheryl's Aunt Karen's house. She lives in this amazing old house on Waterman. It was the perfect setting!
Cheryl reading her card from Tim. I think we all cried for some reason. He gave her a beautiful necklace that she had been eying. The card was so cute.. we obviously didn't snoop and read what he wrote, but the card said something like 'do you mind if I have a crush on you forever" and for some reason, Courtney starting sobbing. I think it was the champagne.
Cheryl making her grand entrance! I think this was the third time. Everyone had to get a good picture, especially Uncle Paul!
Cheryl's brother Brian seeing her for the first time in Forest Park!
Sean & Catherine waiting for pictures to start. I don't have any pictures of Tim & Cheryl seeing eachother for the first time, but both sets of parents drove them up to Art Hill where they got engaged.. and they went off down a private path with the photographer! I can't wait to see the pics.
The bridesmaids bouquets!
The groomsmen
Tim wanted to make one pit stop in front of the Billiken at Sluh. All the Sluh Grads!
The jumping picture. The photographers shots of these are hysterical. My brother is clearly not amused.
My mom & Ellie at the reception
Ellie thinks Aunt Cheryl looks so pretty!
The wedding was beautiful. Tim forgot which hand the ring went on, and failed to "repeat after me".. and the reception was fun. Tim surprised my mom and had their first dance to "I'll Be There" which my mom loved, since she feels she would be a worthy contestant on "Dancing with the Stars". We ended the night on the dance floor before moving on down Washington to cheers the new couple!
Obviously this post is a week late, and Tim & Cheryl are safe back in the Lou after being in Jamaica for a week. We are so excited to have our new sister home, and can't wait to hear all about the honeymoon!

For more amazing pictures, visit the photographer, Sara's site. She just posted a blog!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird