Sometimes Chris & I like to think we are the next hot things on the photography front and get a little snap happy with our subjects. I looked at my camera today and realized I had some pictures to clear out.. so thought I would post them here. I may even get wild tonight and post some on FB. Hey, Ellie went to bed at 6:50 tonight.. I need something to pass the time.
I totally got sidetracked when I got a cellphone call and it was from my husband.. who is supposed to be mowing the lawn. He asked me to come outside. Of course I did, wait, fine, I did after complaining for 10 minutes and asking what he needed. I went out and he was standing in the back yard w/ a piece of pipe attached to our cut hose.. He is attempting to clean out the gutters, and he needed me to turn on the hose. I am exhausted now.. so more pics in the AM!

No comments:
Post a Comment