Ellie is a lover of all things water. This child loves her baths. I am a major bath-er (Or as Chris calls them "dirt baths"). I could sit in there for days, filling & refilling the hot water and reading. When I was pregnant, I concocted a mirror on my dresser to reflect the TV, so I didn't have to lug it in there with me! Chris said it was a low point. Again, I called it genius. (BTW, baths are not recommended for pregnant women.. but I was a bit of a risk taker)
Just finishing up a bath. Got some reading in.. Goodnight Chicago & Fancy Nancy, of course!
Please excuse the red chin. Ellie has the most sensitive skin ever. Need to talk to the doctor about that when we go for her 6 month check up on Monday. At this point, all fingers are pointing to the massive binkie she lugs around everywhere.
Excuse the runny nose. Wow, Ellie is a mess! Just getting over some colds. Ellie is gazing up at me while I sing our favorite new song "ba ba ba ba ba ba ba my binkie face" (to the tune of Poker Face). We have a lot of good songs over here.
When I was pregnant, a lovely Canadian woman knitted me two pairs of booties. A pair of hockey skates for a boy, and a pair of Mary Janes for a girl. Chris has stated several times that Ellie will not come within 10 feet of a hockey rink, so we let her try on some skates tonight. She was a fan. (Sarah, as you can see, this deomonstrates her new skill of reaching for her toes)
Thank you Nellie, we love our knit wear and can't wait for a boy to properly don them!
A Bauer-Hair is making it look like Ellie has a whisker.
I know the lighting on this is horrible (since I am SUCH a professional..I am really laughing), but I just love her blue eyes in this picture! I hope they stay this blue.
Did anyone else's husband make them stand out in the front yard tonight and look for a space shuttle something or other that was going to be passing through our skies for five minutes tops? No? Oh. Mine did.
Another bridal shower tomorrow night-- this time for my future SIL. I can't wait to kick on my heels (again, really laughing, since I wear heels a lot) and drink some red! Pictures to come.

4 comments:
1. I love a good bath too and have been known to drop books and magazines in the tub. I can't believe your rigged the mirror so you could watch tv. Genius I say.
2. Ellie needs some skincare products.
3. Those booties are hysterical!
4. We should move to CA and join the needlepoint group!
OH I feel you on the blog yes I do. What fun things don't they do over there in Menlo Park?I mean seriously Jannie get a job.
what project are you and Courtney working on? curious.
Those booties were HYSTERICAL! Soo cute. And I love the bath pics-especially the naked tushie ones:)Go ellie-no shame I say!
LOVE that tushie ellie and those beautiful blue eyes!!! the hauck girls are big fans of the bath too i think we should have a bath-date!
So, there isn't too much about this blog that I don't like. Baby songs set to inappropiate adult tunes-check.Naked baby on bed-check. Bathtime? Huge check (Gary thinks they are totally wrong as well :). I am loving this blog-new reader alert!!!
Post a Comment