Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blogs

I am addicted to blogs. Lately, I have become super addicted to photography blogs.  The beautiful pictures make me long to figure out how to work my camera and find the north facing light. The pictures are what captured my attention, but these women's words have kept me coming back. They are amazing writers, and the stories they tell are equally beautiful.
Recently, I stumbled across a new one. In particular, this one entry. I have read it and reread it a dozen times. Sometimes, I whine (okay a lot), lose my patience, want time to myself, and lose sight of what is important in life. Reading this brought me back down to earth and made me realize how truly lucky we are. I hope I never forget it.

1 comment:

KEH said...

wow. that is an amazing story. i wish my girls were awake so i could give them both a big squeeze.



blogger template by lovebird