Wednesday, February 24, 2010

on the move

Ellie first rolled over at 5 weeks. Some call it a fluke, I call it genius. Anyway, we have only seen her rolling over skills periodically since that 5 wk mark, nothing consistent. She recently moved to her crib (yes, I know, she will be 6 months this week, and fine, maybe she was too big for the bassi, as I frequently woke up hearing her bang around in there, but cut me some slack I am a first timer) and spends the entire night rolling from one end to the next. I found her at 4 am, shoved into the corner of the crib sucking away on her beloved bink. I put her back in the middle of the crib and two seconds later she was on the other end again.. I wish I was one of those people that bought a video monitor thingy. I doubt I would ever figure out how to use it though. Anyway. She is on the move. Next up.. crawling. I think I can wait a bit for that.
We were supposed to go visit my future son-in-law Grady-boy tonight, but after a bad diaper issue, we decided to stick around home (I will spare you the details)

In more fascinating news.. Ellie made an absolute mess w/ her carrot eating the other night. Katie, do not look at the state of your exersaucer.. we promise to return it clean!


1 comment:

KEH said...

LOVE IT. ellie you sure do look good in orange!! so glad you are enjoying the exersaucer :)



blogger template by lovebird