Monday, February 22, 2010

little gym

This weekend was Ryan's birthday party at Little Gym! Ellie is too young to get down and run around w/ the big kids, but loved watching all her friends run circles around her!
I attempted to get some pics, but didn't end up with anything too promising. Maybe one day I will take that photography class I have talked about. Right after Spanish classes, sewing and cooking. Shoot.
Gretchen playing on the mats! We missed her momma, who was home taking care of Gretch's new baby brother.

Always so fun to see our bud George!

Birthday girl and Brendan discussing important matters.

Ry, thanks for having us, it was such a fun time! We can't wait for many birthdays to come. Katie's MIL owns an ice cream shop, Dotties, and she supplied all the treats! Chris can't stop talking about the ice cream sandwiches.

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG. I wish I were a kid...so I could have had the snacks..

KEH said...

you are so welcome ellie. we loved seeing you and your bow!



blogger template by lovebird