I got cut off the last time. Too many pics. A few more pics and the rest of our terrible day of "professional pictures". They are actually way cuter now the further I get from that day.
The 4 year old water girl living up the last few days of vacation before the reality sits in and school starts.
Sweet bff's.
The pool always kicked out butts!
Cece and Ellie
Cute Johnny!
Johnny and his buddy TIMMYYYY
Cece and her buddies!

Mimi and her buddies!
Cute cousins swinging on the porch.
As good as we get these days.
Tim and Chey...
Are now a family of three!!
Summer of Chris in the FLESH! Taking some time out for his wife :)
The future Mr and Mrs Myers! Look tan and white toothed (not a word)
Thomas helmet, diaper, red converse, pink scooter. check check and check!
The Chicago Callahans!
Here we go.. The start of our pretend profesh pics.
I will admit, my family was the really only terrible portion of this whole day. The other babies + adults did great. Mine got hit by the vacation bus and man alive we felt it this day. Okay fine, I further admit my anxieties over this whole thing probably really ruined the morning. Sorry guys!
The five cousins. Ellie, John, Patrick, Keegan and Jack. They are going to grow up the best of friends. I will force them :)
Attempt at a Christmas card picture for Mimi. But she couldn't stop laughing. and my kids couldn't stop crying. And Jack couldn't stop sleeping.
Tim, Cheryl and Jack.
Sean, Catherine and Keegan
Cece and Michael
Chey and JackMichael and his BFF #PDiddy
Michael knows the importance of a good hair day for Dids.
Happy, happier and happiest.
Crabby and Dids with his flow.
The best shot we got. Our butts. A perfect spot to end. I'm beat.
Thank you to my mom for such a good week at the beach. We were missing a huge huge piece to our family puzzle, but we are learning to live in the present and enjoy every day, especially the ones we have together.
Blogs to do:
Ellie's 4th Birthday
September
October


































No comments:
Post a Comment