Move over Abby Lee and Candy Apples, there are some new dance moms in town!
Ever since I heard "it's a girl!" I have been plotting the day that Ellie would make her debut in the ballet world. Well, that day came TODAY! Ellie started off her career at Lucille Rapp in the 3's class, And I have to say, it lived up to all the hype. Hands down the cutest thing we have ever done.
First things first. The attire. Aunt Cece outfitted Ellie in nothing but the best for her first ballet, tap, tumbling combo class.
Leotard. Check.
Tights. Check.
Ballet slippers. Check
Taps (or clappers as Ellie calls them). Check.
Bow. Check
Bag to match. Check.
We were ready to go.
All of us. Yes, all of us. My mom, dad, John, Patrick and myself. Oh and the prima ballerina! Oh and Chris came after work. Yes, we all had a camera or iPhone. Yes, we are all stalkers. No, I don't care.
Sadly, the studio is super super small and the hallway leading back to Ellie's room did not accommodate for a stroller and 3 weird adults peeking their heads in, so the John's decided to hit the road and walk around the train station instead.
Ellie signing in. Ellie's buds Ryan and Molly are taking the class with her! Always so nice to have your friends in class with you.
Good thing we were in there to help a girl out. There were 4 or 5 Ellie's in her class! I know my kids have super common names, but 5 little girls in one class?
After saying goodbye to their mommy's (or in Ellie's case, your mom, your mimi, your papa, your dad, your brother and your other brother), the doors were closed. I put Lisa on the job of sneaking thru the crack and snapping some highly illegal pictures. I.could.die.
I mean, this pic may be better than any of my wedding pictures. I mean, her hands folded, tights, a leotard, and freaking tap shoes? I.could.die.
Molly, you're feelin' me, right?
tea for two!
shake what yo'mama gave you girl!
Swan Lake, coming right up!
Molly, you're feelin' me, right?
I ain't no holler back girl!
Ryan checking out a sista's moves!
Being very very good listeners to Miss Abby and Miss Megan!
That's an Ellie with the pink bow. Real Ellie and Ryan think she needs a new name. (kidding, she is cute too :)
I am sure learning what will become the world's greatest shuffle ball change that Lucille Rapp has ever laid eyes on!
Take it away Molls!!! Look at that face, sheer determination!
It is EXHAUSTING being this good! I feel you, Ryan.. I had many a'days in my career.
And she's up! What a pro. I mean, right back in the game.
Shoot, that's my kid, the one whispering in class to her gal pal. We must have a talk before next week's class. We cannot do anything to mess this up!
Don't fear Molly, TUMBLING IS NEAR!
Everyone needs to stretch before the big jump.
Stretch it out, sista.
And done. After an hour of hard work, EVERY ballerina needs a swirl ice cream with sparkles and a cherry!
I am spent! Way too much fun had in one hour of my life.

3 comments:
I could die. I really could. This is the cutest thing ever. How long are her classes? I need to see this.
dying!!! I don't think you could find cuter little ballerinas if you tried. Cannot wait for next week...
blahahaha!!!! your captions were the best! soooooooo fun!
Post a Comment