Thursday, August 30, 2012

E at 3

Stealing an idea from Katie, I bring you Elizabeth Anne at 3. Each question was preceded with a very long "ummmmm".

1. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink 

2. What is your favorite toy? a girl bird

3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Mickey

4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac a cheese

5. What is your favorite outfit? dress

6. What is your favorite game? a girl movie

7. What is your favorite creative activity?  Glue

8. What is your favorite animal? A girl elephant

9. What is your favorite song? Itsy Bitsy Spider

10. Who is your best friend? Grady

11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? The sandbox at school in the grass

12. What is your favorite drink? water and milk

13. What is your favorite holiday? Easter

14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A lubey (lovey)

15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy

16. What is your favorite thing about your brother? Johnny- him plays. Patrick- him goes night night.

17. What do you love about yourself? My princess birthday card that sings, I will sing my friends my Belle song

18. What do you pray about? Jesus loves me, Tick tock tick tock.. I have a booger. 

19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Daddy holds me.

20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? I like to play with Mimi. Mommy, I like Mimi.

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird