Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Adios Honda Car

Ellie had a serious attachment to my 2002 Honda Accord. She requested daily for a ride in the "Honda Car". I think she thought it was a race car. Let's face it, it is sleek and stylish, I must admit.
But with baby #3 quickly approaching, it was time for a slight upgrade (although Chris did argue that 3 car seats could in fact fit in the back seat). We love our new car but Ellie (and I) will always have a soft sport for that sporty sedan.
Thanks for all the great years and memories Honda Car!! I put you through the RINGER, but you always forgave me. I apologize for all the minor bumps and bruises, the possible cigarette burn, and the melted red crayon in the back seat. I was tearful on our final ride together and will always remember our great times :)

3 comments:

Aunt Cece said...

It is so sleek and stylish AND it had a sunroof AND you could only turn the heat & AC up to high and higher!

I am going to miss that Honda Car too!

Aunt Cece said...

It is so sleek and stylish AND it had a sunroof AND you could only turn the heat & AC up to high and higher!

I am going to miss that Honda Car too!

Life with Lucy said...

New car, what did you get?? Loving the belly shot - I guess boy!



blogger template by lovebird