Monday, April 16, 2012

iPhone Dump

Chris was out of town this weekend, and really delayed my Easter post. So in the meantime, I am spring cleaning my iPhone.

John got his first haircut right before his birthday. It was hanging over his ears and totally should be something I could trim up, but my anxiety and unsteady hand got the best of me, and I couldn't do it! Chris has been going to the same girl for his whole life so they decided to go together and get matching hair cuts!
Jeremiah's opened and of course I had to be one of the first people in line. Chris ran into Kirkwood to meet us, while I pretended I was walking really hard but really just walked from my car to the counter at Jeremiah's.
Maybe next year at this time, we can walk across the street for a cone after a dance class?

 I let John have his own cone and turned around and saw he really liked it.
Ellie testing out her new set up in front of the "TB". "Mom, I am just gonna watch TB for a little bitute (bit/minute)".




Easter by way of iPhone. The kids were lucky ducks this year. Not only did the Easter bunny come to our house, it came to Mimi and Papa's house too! The bunny even left a little basket for baby Petes to be!
Don't be alarmed by the blue clothes. My mom got into a tiff with the lovely ladies of the Gap for doing away with a lot of their gender neutral goods. We decided that girls in blue look pretty cute too :)
 The best picture we got of the Petersons 2012. (Tim, see over that fence?? That could be yours :)
 Ellie onto Easter outfit number two, ready to tear into her basket. "How's this smile mom?"
 My sweet boy celebrating his 2nd Easter!
The sweet Peterson boys. William is the oldest of the Peterson cousins and takes his job super seriously. He loves that he has a boy cousin on this side now! He is such a good little helper and decided that he was going to help John with finding his Easter eggs! I love my godson so much and love that he is such a big brother figure to his little cousins.
The Peterson cousins! Ellie IDOLIZES Greta who is one year older than her! She asks me on a daily basis if Greta can come over with her makeup. I haven't quite told her that we will be going on vacation with them this summer and staying in the same house with Greta for a week. This would just beyond her comprehension and I would be waking up to "is today beach day" everyday! These girls are going to wear each other out! We are for sure in for some major trouble with these two. Greta is as sweet as can be to Ellie and we love her so much!
Ellie and John, Easter 2012. The best shot I could get of them. John was beyond tired and begged for his crib all day. Chris thinks his knee socks were a bit too tight on him. Not possible.
And finally... our little daredevil. Last week I couldn't find John (good mom) and heard something in the back playroom, which is 2 steps down from our kitchen. John was just cooking away in the play kitchen.  I hadn't realized that he mastered the steps yet. I am glad I didn't see the first few times, as his way for getting down is laying on his stomach and sliding head first until he reaches the tile.
Then the other day Chris and I couldn't find him (good mom and dad). We walked into the bathroom where Ellie was filling up the toothpaste bottles with water (very normal) and saw John just standing next to her on the toilet brushing his teeth. Not quite sure how he got up there.
But now, this is the norm. No more sitting down eating goldfish, that is for babies!
I see a few trips to the ER in our future.
I promise a real Easter post. Soon.

1 comment:

Aunt Cece said...

This last one of John makes him look so old!! Slow down!



blogger template by lovebird