- Her version of her name: Eddie Peteson
- Her version of 'daddy': Cwis Peteson
- Her version of 'mommy': MaaaaaayGAN
- When nervous/anxious/uncomfortable: Johnny, Johnny, Johnny
- "Fedburd. Scurrrrrry. Eddie" (Fredbird scared me!)
- "Fedburd tuckle Johnny's toes!" (Fredbird tickled John's toes) We met Fredbird seriously 3 weeks ago and she cannot stop talking about this scary red bird.
- ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- wookit! wookit mommy! (look at this, mom. She says this to EVERYTHING!)
- "I get my nails done." I took Ellie to get her nails done last week and she hated it. but can't stop talking about it.
- "Go Caaadnals!"
- "Gretchie's house? Eddie bring soup." She wants to go to Gretchen's to bring her soup for an illness Gretch had a couple of weeks ago.
- "Gray's house?"
- "I hit Johnny. Eddie in time out."
- "That's a big one!!" (TMI, Chris taught her that one, that is all I'm saying)
- "spacetime?" (FaceTime)
- "paddy" (iPad)
- poschcal (popsicle, aka breakfast at my mom's house)
- wishsticks (lipsticks)
- Bau, HUSH! (poor Bauer gets the brunt of Ellie's demands)
- Ceeeryl hold hands? (asking her Aunt Cheryl to hold her hand)
- She can name everyone in both families and is particularly interested in significant others: Michael (Cece's bf & Lacey, Bryce's GF)
- "Johnny, I borrow it?" while taking John's binkie
I am drawing a blank right now.. I will have to interview her tonight and will add to the list. PS. My biggest pre-kids pet peeve was an adult talking like their child in their baby voice. I turned into that. Shoot. I will try and limit this to print and not saying it aloud.

2 comments:
Where's Michael?
As a Speech professional, I have to say, little Ellie Bee is VERY advanced. She has so much to say, all with lots of personality. I love it, and love her! :)
Post a Comment