I am still really really cute. Nothing has changed there. My hair is starting to grow out a bit longer, and the bows are getting bigger. This is an old one from last Christmas, don't worry. My mom puts the big southern ones in my hair. You know, since Missouri is part of the SEC now, we need to represent, ya'll
I have a new best friend. Greta. She is 3 and a lot taller than me but is SO fun. She is also my cousin so I get to see her like every other day and that is a huge plus. My mom said that Greta is going to spend the night at my house one night with her brother Will. I can't wait. We are thinking about stealing the car. Thoughts? 
I still am having nightmares about that damn Fredbird..... and the old ladies sleeping. Mimi is not my favorite for introducing us.
I made cupcakes for papa for his birthday, and then I ate most of them. mwah hahahaha
Johnny's still pretty cute too. Desn't he get that pictures are annoying and you are supposed to give your most snaggly toothy smile in every one? He will learn. He will learn.
My mom was not so smart carving this monogram pumpkin. She did it twice. I asked Daddy to do the Spider one. I heard him saying bad words and throwing things after I went to bed. He said something about carpet tunnels the next day, not sure what that is.
Mommy says that daddy sleeps a lot.
Mommy says that she never sleeps...
Daddy coaches HOCKEY! I love to talk about hockey and watch hockey and say the word hockey over and over. Here we are in matching outfits for Chaminade's first game of the season. Daddy says that we cannot wear matching outfits everyday. And he also says that mommy is not allowed to dress Johnny for holidays after this year. Something about smocking and knee socks. We'll see about that.
ps. don't I look a bit evil in this pic?
This is my SUPRISED face! I have a whole list of faces that mommy makes me do for every member of our family a million times. I am really cute and everyone laughs so hard. I am funny too.
Mommy thinks she is a photographer when she takes 80 iPhone pictures in a row, bribes me w/ a popsicle and then puts them on instagram. Mom, you are not fancy, you have a free app.
My mom ditched me and Johnny and went to lunch with Katie for her birthday. Daddy and Dan call Mommy, Amy and Katie the 3-headed monster. I think they are pretty, not monsters. Mommy and Katie ate that entire brownie x 2. And mommy is not pregnant. And doesn't have an excuse. And spent too much money on clothes that day. And daddy found out. And daddy is still talking about it. A lot. Mommy told daddy to get off her back. I didn't see him on her back?
Me and Greta again. In Gommy's favorite jammers. Grandpa tells me and Greta that we are wound up. Not quite sure what this means. But I love hanging out with Greta. We eat a lot of candy, cookies, crackers. Drink a lot of juice, soda when no one is looking, and water. We like to sit on the windowsill, pull down the curtains, sneak out the backdoor, run up and down the steps, play in the backyard, spill water on the floor, color the carpet, go potty, put a lot of toliet paper in the potty, clog the toliet, push eachother in strollers, throw eachother off the couch, jump on top of Will, lay on the coffee table, give treats to the dog, chalk outside, run up and down the driveway, talk a lot, talk really loud, laugh really really loud and ask a lot of questions. Can someone tell me what wound up is?
ps. this is right before I barfed all over Grandpa. I think he is ready for some alone time.
Here we are again with a warm vintage tone. Seriously mom. Give.it.up.
And mommy's little angel. Don't worry, John, I was quiet once too.
Shoot, I gotta go to bed, my mom is coming....

3 comments:
I hope Ellie guest blogs more often!
I agree! Love Ellie blogging! Once a week for sure!
Wait, does Ellie like rotisserie chicken?
Guest blogger extraordinaire! Fantastic segment Ellie...you are getting to be quite the little trouble maker I see. Hehe.
Post a Comment