Monday, October 17, 2011

October catch up

How is my favorite month getting away from me? As usual, we have been go go go.... Just how I like it!Warning! a LOT of picture ahead..
What we have been doing......

My cousin got married, and the whole clan was at one table! So so so much fun. Love when  my brothers and sisters are all in one place.
 Sean and Kiks ...
 dark pic of Timmy and Cheryl..
 a CUTE pic of my parents. My dad is notorious for not smiling in pictures, so this is a RARE feat!
The bride post-wedding at The Shanti..
 
 It was such a fun wedding and went by way too quickly! Congrats Kate & Pat!

We have been spending a lot of time with Grandpa & Gommy. Chris mom has not been feeling well and needs a LOT of cheering up. And if that includes unders and popcorn, then done and done!

We got out all the Halloween decorations and had a fun time with the Witch hat. Good thing John is a good sport and doesn't mind a good piece of headwear!


We hit up the park and gave the swing a try. Ellie hates the swing. Hates it. Why is that? don't all kids love to swing? JP seemed to be quite relaxed, even when his sister gave him a couple of rough pushes.


We hit up the Kirkwood Farmers Market with our good pals, Ryan and Lilly. Baby H #3 is coming so so so soon, so we need to get out and about with our friends as much as possible until they are a bit homebound this winter!



This picture just makes me laugh. Ryan is such a show-stopper and is probably contemplating her next performance, and Lill just sitting there with her hands in her pockets. Love it.

Chris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary with a weeknight night out. I know, cannot believe it. This is a good representation of us.. red wine and busch beer..

 We went to Bar Louie to watch the Cardinals game...



We went over the Haucks house for dinner. I know I say this alot, but I love going to Katie's house. All the toys a girl can ask for.. and the girls have a blast! They all got along together so well.. Love when that happens.

 Thanks for the yogurt, Katie!
The girls most favorite playmate, Katie, was there too. She ran around with the girls the entire time and then let Ryan do her hair. The bow adds such a nice touch! Thanks Aunt Katie!!

We participated in our first Pancreatic Cancer "Purple Stride". It was awesome! We can't wait to do it next year.. we will expand our group, wear more purple, and my dad swears he will have a purple mohawk! done and done! John sporting his "We love Grandpa" t-shirt for the race!

The purple people eater in her controversial romper. I think this is adorable, but Chris kept calling her a clown and humming circus music everytime she came around.
 Silly faces on the way home!

After the race we went back to my parents for LONGGGG naps! John was so happy when he woke up and had all of our attention.

 After a long weekend, nothing is better than a bath and fleece jammers!

Oh yeah, and it was my birthday this weekend. Low key is my usual mojo for my birthday and I had a wonderful weekend spending time with my husband, my kids and my family. We hit up the Farmers Market again.. It was a big hit for everyone involved! Johnny hitting up the bee swing!
 The circus is in town! Daddy and the Bee riding the tractors.
 Yeah, this is how this is going to go this year....
 One day all my kids will look at the camera at the same time.. right?
 John still looks when I jump and yell and scream at him..
 SORT of a good family picture, I'll take it!
 Thanks for spending the weekend with us Mimi and Papa!
The weather took a turn today and winter is way TOO close. I still need at least a month of wall temperatures before we settle in for our long winter. 
At least we still have 1/2 of my favorite month left... lots of Halloween, Pumpkin Patch, wedding posts to come :)

3 comments:

KEH said...

Omg...Lilly is wearing the same clown romper today! Would chris make fun of me for wanting one in my size?!? They just look SO comfy!

Katie said...

Love this post! The pics were great! And Hauck, I agree... want that outfit! If you find in your size, holler!

Courtney Callahan Paper said...

Good post! I haven't seen any of these pics and was happy to - especially the PanCan ones!



blogger template by lovebird