Wednesday, September 7, 2011

kate's wedding shower

On Ellie's birthday the girls made a quick exit a wedding shower for my friend Kate. Kate went to Ursuline with me and I decided she would be a perfect match for my cousin, Patrick. I introduced them a couple of times (Kate was just not taking my bait and was too busy at the kareokee machine to be searching for her future husband!) but finally on the 4th of July a few years ago, they clicked! Well, now they are getting married and it is so fun that another friend is joining our family (Cheryl is Courtney's college roommate). I seriously cannot wait for their wedding in October! (and their fair skinned, ginger children :)
A couple cute pics from the shower!
Me and the bride to be.
 My mom and Cheryl
 Court and Cheryl
 Catherine, Cheryl and Court
 The Callahan sisters. Catherine, Cheryl, me and Court.
 Two of the lovely bridesmaids, Andrea & Kristen, with their beautiful bow bouquets!

 The bride with her new aunt and mother in law!
 My cousin Mary, my cousin Melanie, Kate and my cousin Cindy.
The shower was so much fun. I drank a bit too much wine for a daytime activity. And apparently so did all the ladies after I left.. they continued on well into the night! October hurry up!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird