Things started out pretty okay.. Ellie fell asleep at 9:45-- way later than normal, so I figured we would all sleep in.. I was wrong.
at 2 am I heard Ellie crying so I went to check on her. She popped up and handed me a book to read. Knowing this was not just a "pop in a bink and she falls back asleep" sort of cry, I brought her into my room with me.. John and Bauer wanted in on the action as well..
(please ignore my MESS of a dresser, I am still trying to unpack from Sean's Memorial Day wedding weekend)
By 3am, all were quiet.. except for me being creepy standing on the bed taking pictures of having no room in my bed..
by 4:15 am, we were watching old Casey Anthony trial shows..
By 5:30 we were asking for waffles and boosey (what she calls juice.. my dad says "I used to drink a lot of boosey too, Ellie") .. but yes, I don't know how she came to boosey, when she knows how to say her J's. I think she thinks this makes her extra cute.
By 5:45 we were fully awake and John was scared of his crazy sister. Please note that it is still pitch black outside.. and mommy had about 2.5 hours of sleep.
NO MORE STORMS PLEASE! I already am clinging to only a couple of hours of sleep per night, so a quiet/sleeping toddler would be MUCH appreciated!

1 comment:
omg, this is hysterical. I feel like it is one of those commercials for paranormal activity.
Post a Comment