Monday, June 6, 2011

iPhone post

What did the world do before iPhone's? My children's lives are totally documented by this little gadget.. I left it at the self-checkout line at Schnucks yesterday and almost passed out. I threw both kids back in the car, carried them both in (barefoot of course) and ran up to customer service. They quizzed me like I left a child there.. but praisethelord it is back!
Here is what we have been up too (in between pinning and the Casey Anthony trial of course :) sit back and get ready for lots of pictures, I have court tv on and a sleeping baby..

..We hit up the zoo and the Children's zoo...
 .. We got our driver's license..
 ... we got crocs.. much to Aunt Cece's dismay. but I sort of love em...
 .. we are eating lots and lots of popciscles..
 ... we went to Chicago.. so of course that meant skinny pants and heels...
 ...we were a flower girl... (wedding post still to come, want to see prof pics) ..
 ..we learned to wait patiently for the elevator...and learned how much fun it is to press buttons...
 ... we became very VERY smiley...
 ... we have a new sister and aunt...
 ... we became posey..
 ... we started to organize and give away toys... (where's ellie?) ....
 ... we grew out of our clothes... and we don't look like a newborn anymore...
 ...we are eating a lot of ice cream at Dottie's...
 ... we are hanging out with our friends!...
 ...we learned how to use our double stroller a bit earlier than we should...
 ... we celebrated daddy turning 31.. and we had our FIRST babysitter...
 ... we tore apart Katie's house ...
 ... we ate MORE Dottie's....
 ... we went to our first carnival...
 ...and exercised our almost 2 year old rights to wear boots...
 ...we sported new swimtrunks...
 .... we had a lot of colored bubble fun at Grandmas!...
 .... we watched a Nascar race with dad (I know)....
 .. we exercised our almost 2 year old right to sleep with mom and dad when you aren't feeling well..
...we gave LOTS of kisses...
 .. we spent a lot of time at the pool with our hat and sunscreen of course..
 ...and mommy went out....

........................... we are busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Cece said...

You guys have been b-usy having some great summer fun! Can't wait to see everyone next weekend!

Annied81 said...

Cute pics!!!! I made the blog! John is getting so big! Darling!



blogger template by lovebird