I thought I would just bore you with all the pictures of all our guests. I am so bummed, being strapped to the bed and having the camera a distance away from me, I missed out on a few very very important people. My parents most importantly. I do I not have a picture of them holding my baby? I am praying my sister has some. I will have her do a guest blog when she gets back from living it up in Viva Las Vegas! Also missing my brother Sean and future SIL Catherine. BOO!
First up.. a few pictures of John getting cleaned up by our very very favorite tech, Vera. Vera has worked at St. John's with my mom forever, and gave Ellie her first bath. She was so excited to hear we were coming back and said we had to have all our babies within the next four years, before she retires. I can deal!
Baby John and all 3 of his namesakes in one picture. Grandpa Gary John, Grandpa John, Daddy Christopher Patrick. (ps that nurse was one of Ellie's too. I stalk the baby floor, can you tell? I think I scared every other nurse by remembering creepy things about them :)
LOVE this little Gingey boy! Now my husband is super blonde.. and was like white-blonde as a babe, so things could go either way for John. Blonde or Red, what do you think? I would love a ging.
Aunt Cece and John. Ellie cannot stop talking about Sheshe and wants to call her every minute. She had so much fun and we are so grateful of Cece for all of her help while I was in the hospital.
Erin and John. Erin has baby fever. Can't you tell?
Aunt Cece & Grandma! My mom is basically our hero this week. She took a week's worth of vacation to pretty much move in with us. She is taking care of Ellie, John and I while Chirs is back at work full time. No paternity time for him at COC :)
Aunt Jill & Uncle Brian
Uncle Tee Tee telling John all about how he was born on Cardinals opening day. Tim, I love this pic and no, I am not taking it down.
Aunt Cheryl and John
My sweet sleeping baby, preparing for round two of visitors :)
This picture makes me laugh. The hospital was crowded on March 31st. Lots of pals for John in the nursery.
Katie and Ryan came a couple times to visit. I think Ryan came for the Starburst in the gift shop. But she was thrilled when we let her hold Baby John!
That Lilly is a lucky gal with such a good big sister! And she shared all of her Starbursts with me! Katie told me that she was talking about John all night! He is already a heartbreaker!
Kate and John!
John and Gommy (Chris' mom)
Grandpa Petes & John
More pics to come from Courtney's camera!






















3 comments:
Love! John is already so popular!!
Oohhhh...a ginger!! Amazing!! Seriously-could you make the baby fever any worse with these pics!!?? Apparently lots of other folks were feeling the same way 9 months ago-holy pack house nursery!
Keep the post coming!!
I promise to get more pictures up tonight, I tried to keep my niece and nephew talk to a minimum this weekend in vegas.
Post a Comment