Monday, April 18, 2011

John's Bella Baby Pics

I wasn't as thrilled with this session of Bella Baby pics. The girl was notsonice and I asked if she could come back another day because  John had just been circumcised, but she was not too accommodating. So, we got what we could get throughout tears..










bascially the gist of our "shoot". We would pop the binkie in both kids mouths, wait for them to stop crying, pose, and then take em out really quick. I finally just asked if we could keep them in.







 so the photographer grabbed this hat. It was what Ellie came home from the hospital in, so we put it on John too.. it was swimming on Ellie, and looks miniscule on poor John boy.

so I am going to promise more consistent posts. I hate to admit it, but I really took a back seat to recovery this past week. I felt horrible. I really jumped in and overdid it and started like running up and down steps, carrying Ellie and driving all over town. My computer is in the basement, so laundry and blogging were like the last things on my list that I could do. I am feeling better today, although exhausted b/c my new favorite little guy likes to stay up and party all night these days. Oh and not to mention my husband was out of town for the entire weekend. I need to get my camera out and take some updated pics of the big guy and his crazy sister!
Thanks for being patient :)

1 comment:

Kelly Fleming said...

Those hockey booties = AMAZING! I need details of your purchase/gift!

Love the pics :)



blogger template by lovebird