Monday, March 28, 2011

nothing new..

Sorry to keep you all in suspense. No baby yet, but since I know all my readers personally, you probably all know that already. I went to the doctor this AM.. McL was on Spring Break last week, so I was rescheduled to this AM. Sort of a mean trick, since I always go on Wednesdays to the doctor, and know that my week is almost over. Anyway, I am over-emotional today, so I was happy to hear a strong heartbeat and know that I am in no way in any form of labor. I blame the emotions on being overly tired and doing too much this weekend.


We spent the majority of the weekend at home. I wanted to do something fun for Ellie on one of our last weekends of a family of 3, but then decided that being at home is something we don't get to do that often, so that is what we did. We ran a few errands- grocery store, the mall for an iPad (they laughed at Chris), visited with grandparents. But mostly stayed home. Nothing too new to report, just in countdown mode. Bassinet is up, diapers are out, wipes are filled, bulb syringes are boiled/cleaned (my #1 baby item, crazy mom, I know), car seat ready to go, onesies cleaned (holding out on a lot of other baby clothes at the minute-- we have SO much pink!.. my mom and sister are going to have to make some Gap runs for me once this baby has a name & gender), Ellie's big girl room is coming together (pics to come), boppy cleaned, bag packed, pump cleaned, cameras lined up and ready to go.. names.. shoot. we need to finalize names! So many of you ask and think we are keeping this monumental secret, but I promise, we need to come up with some final middle names, ect. I promise to work on that tonight.

On tonight's agenda, organizing Ellie's clothes for when I go into the hospital and just laying around...Sorry for the short post... between Ellie hating bedtime/naptime and baths, I am exhausted. Will update more tonight!


5 comments:

Aunt CeCe said...

At least Ellie has been practicing on how to strap bunny in! And I love that she is wearing our old sweater :)

Can't wait for the new bebe!!!!!

KEH said...

Cannot wait for Thursday. Courtney, I expect a text with the stats as soon as chris mutters them! I will be up ASAP thurs afternoon to spike my baby fever!

Kelly Fleming said...

Umm...I totally pride myself on my bulb skills..
Yay for baby Peterson!! I hope that Courtney can update as all asap!!

Life with Lucy said...

Seems like lots of preparation to get back into baby mode! So exciting! I wish my husband knew how to use the blue sucker because I'm sure hates me that I do it to her daily (especially now with her cold). How old are babies when they can finally learn to blow their nose?

Katie said...

Woo Hoo... can't wait!!! So excited for Thursday! Keep us posted Court!



blogger template by lovebird