Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day...

...to all our Valentine's!
Ellie was super busy artsing and craftsing all weekend, and I have pics to put up tonight. We have been sick sick sick in our house, and from the sounds of it, Ellie has been giving the Valentine's gift that keeps on giving. I do apologize for any of your blogging families that have been affected by Ellie's cold/cough (at least no throwing up or fever). It was a long weekend filled with LOTS of tears (mostly just by Ellie). I have a quiet evening ahead of me, and I am looking forward to getting lots of pics and blog posts up!

I want to give special Valentine's Day love to Ellie's grandparents and aunts & uncles. Also to my baby daddy, Chris :) We love you, DaDa!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Courtney Callahan Paper said...

Happy Valentine's Day to Megan, Chris, Ellie Bee, Peanut and Bauer Girl!

KEH said...

Lol...dying of her headband self. Just like her mommy!

Can't wait to see more posts...

Megan and Chris said...

Headband + a bath.. My mini! She just needs some black sweats!

KEH said...

Maybe a grey hoodie?



blogger template by lovebird