We cannot believe that November is already here. Unlike others, I cannot wait for the holidays to come.. We have a lot of December activities coming up and November is our time to hang out and home and rest up! But don't worry, we still have a lot of fun in November. Like our bestest friend Katie turned 30, Grandma has a birthday in a couple of weeks, Chris has bought an entire wardrobe of camo for his first deer hunting trip, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Man, I love the holidays!
Ellie heard a rumor that she MAY make it onto Santa's Naughty list, and has been working extra hard to turn that around. She has picked up a new love for sweeping. Her new love for 'chores' (sweeping, cleaning the floor, 'cooking') have left Chris an ENDLESS supply of jokes. As I do none of the above (I do, don't believe him).
Grandma is always the sucker that gets taken outside to help Ellie complete her chores.
Working hard! Hopefully I can teach her to do this at home too.
In other happenings around our house.. Ellie has decided to let me put bows in her hair. This only lasts for a few blissful minutes, but I could cry each and every time I see her. She is really stomping on my dreams of big bows and cute knit hats. She hates things on her head. Please excuse the mouth full of bread.
The holidays sneaking up so fast on us ALSO means that the baby will be here sooner :) Only about 20 wks left until I get to hold both of my babies. But believe me, I welcome every day of those 20 weeks.










1 comment:
Oh my Ellie, you are such a worker bee...and I, along with Chris, do not know where you get it from!
Post a Comment