We loaded the wagon with our supplies & the Bee. She was not feeling the wagon quite yet, actually at all..
Warming up..
Chris wore his best pumpkin shirt so he would "match the patch". I did not get the memo, and sadly he was the only one being festive.
Camera, wagon, orange shirt, baby.. and we're off. Please don't look at Ellie's clown socks. How do white socks disappear so fast? I need to pull out the Adcock family trick and pin them together I think..
Mom and Ellie-bee. We picked out a big pumpking for Chris & I, one medium one for Ellie and one baby one for Baby Peanut!
We were laughing because the parent to child ratio was at least 4:1. Once those kids were sitting on the pumpkins, it was like the papparrazzi was out. Guilty as charged.
The Petes Family! Next year we will be adding one more to the picture. Can't wait.. but the only question, will they be wearing matching outfits? Or coordinating a dress + john-john's. hmmm. Only time will tell.
Thanks Uncle Tim & Aunt Cheryl for having a great day with us. Pumpkin patch followed by lunch and dinner at our parents house! Couldn't ask for a better day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment