Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 years

Happy 3 years to my wonderful husband Chris. 3 years, a house, a dog, a beautiful 1 year old, and a new baby on the way.. not too shabby! I love you Chris, you are a wondeful husband & father and take care of your girls in more ways than we can count!

We were married on a beautiful Friday in October. We followed my parent's footsteps and were married at The Old Cathedral in downtown St. Louis. Our reception was at the ever-popular Windows on Washington. It was seriously so fun.. and I continue to have jealousy towards all brides. The entire week was such a blast, and we continue to thank our friends for being such a big part of it!
I still love my bridesmaid's dresses. After 3 years, I don't think they look dated.. ladies, what are your thoughts? I think at least two of them, cut theirs off and reused them. The others are probably like all my bridesmaids dresses, laying on a clump on my closet floor where I took them off years earlier :) I wish I could recreate my flowers each year. I loved my bouquet.
 All the guys up on rocks! I am sure Dan is saying something inappropriate.
   These are obviously out of order.. but we got ready in Forest Park at the Cabanne House. Loved it. Joanne is dying for another event to host there!
  Only wedding hair I have really liked. Wait, I take that back. I really liked my hair for Amy's wedding. First time I have ever worn it down. I like my hair in ponytails, everyday.

And just b/c I like it.. an engagement picture of me & Chris. Only one that turned out okay.
Rehersal dinner. Me and my sisters :) All officially now! I am so sad that I am the only one that is not going to be a C.Callahan.
Our parents did so much for us throughout the entire wedding year. My mom worked her behind off and all her hard work paid off. We had a beautiful wedding and I still wouldn't change a thing!

2 comments:

KEH said...

3 years! Wow...feels like yesterday! And Ye I still love my B-maid dress. If it wasn't made for a prego I would wear it everyday ;)

C. Callahan (the first) said...

What a great 3 years it's been and the wedding still looks absolutely gorgeous.

I did cut off my bridesmaid dress and wore it 2 more times - loved it!



blogger template by lovebird