Friday, August 27, 2010

ONE!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Elizabeth Anne. More of a post later, I am exhausted from our day of celebrations.. but just a few pics from my most favorite day ever!
Our first family picture.. seconds after we found out we had a girl! Ellie was born at 12:38pm and weighed in at 7 lbs even.

Now I am going thru our entire collection of pictures from a year ago today and getting all emotional. Time for me to go to bed. But she was so teensy and cute, and tonight she was shoving a cookie in her face fast enough so I couldn't grab it. How did this year go by so quickly?
Goodnight Ellie Bee. Mama loves you.

3 comments:

Lisa S. said...

awwwwww-mama loves you. So cute!!! Loved sharing Ellie's bday with you guys-hope you had a great rest of your day ellie bee!!!

Btw-I beat Aunt CC as the first commenter-YES!

Aunt Cece said...

Haha Lisa! That is true, I do like to comment on all the posts!

Happy Birthday Bee!

Lisa S said...

Aunt CeCe-
This just confirms the fact that I am a loser at home on a Friday night and you were out doing something fun!!!! Still beat ya though:) hehe



blogger template by lovebird