Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pool with aunt cece


Just some pictures taken while at The Lodge this weekend with Aunt Cece, who was in town for Father's Day & a wedding. We love going to the pool with her and wishes we could go every weekend! Ellie loved the shallow entry and fountains! It really is the best pool for little kids.




My mom & I were at the pool too, but decided to take the pictures, rather than be in them. Thanks Court!
Can't wait to go back this weekend.. the naps that followed were fantastic!

3 comments:

Aunt CeCe said...

Oh Ellie Bee - what a fun time we had at the pool! Let's plan another swim date for July 10th? See you there!

lisa s said...

jeez megan you are good. real good. I think I need to start a blog to give the proper "shout outs" to all the people I love. SO SWEET. Oh and El love the suit girlfriend-lets do Kwood tot time SOON. tell your mom to take a sick day:)

rachel bolton said...

Love that nail polish Aunt CeCe...is it Miami Beat? ;) Great posts Meg! Love the Father's Day ones!



blogger template by lovebird