We had a lot of fun outside this week, and got some gardening started, need my mom to finish it. Hi Mom!
Ellie was not so sure how to feel about the grass. It takes some getting used to!! (Can someone please tell me when the sides of her hair are going to grow in? The flat mohawk is not super lady-like)
Our favorite Kirkwood hot spot, The Custard Station is open for business, and we hit it up this week. Poor Chris had to take me there a few times a week when I was pregant last summer. (Note to Dotties, I love you just as much, and will chose your ice cream sandwiches ANYDAY). We finally have a quiet weekend at home, and Ellie is going to swim lessons w/ Molly tomorrow AM. We plan on spending a lot of time with Grandpa this weekend and may hit up the Zoo finally! For now, we are just hanging out...
ps. I am so sad that I am missing my good friend, Katie's bachelorette party this weekend. The girls are all heading down to Busch for a Cardinals game! I will be there in spirit. Have a few for me and TEXT me with fun stories. Love you Katie!




1 comment:
Jeez I have not gotten ONE shout out.
Post a Comment