Monday, March 15, 2010

wedding season

Wedding Season is officially upon us. We have 11 weddings from April-September! So, expect a lot of wedding related posts.
The first wedding is in 2 wks, when my friend from grade school, Sarah, gets hitched in Mexico! Her & her husband to be will be having a reception in St. Louis in April. I cannot wait to see the pics, I know that the wedding will be amazing! Maybe they will even have a Kurt & Emma moment on the dunes :)
On Saturday, we went to a couple's shower for our friends Nathan & Katie. Chris is a groomsman in their wedding in May. With Ellie spending the night out, it was a wild "mom's night out" for a few of us... the couch became our location of choice to discuss topics than many would be bored with.
I was so excited to have a night out with Katie-- who has been recovering from a really bad back surgery.. and so fun to see Kathleen! It has been a while.
Suddenly I turned into my husband & mother-in-law and was taking 800 pictures. Someone take the camera away from me please :) And someone seemed to have lost my voice. I have no clue how that happened, since I am mostly a "listener" in conversations. My husband spent most of the day resting his eyes yesterday while Ellie & I hung out at my parents house, and played w/ her new St. Pat's coat!

2 comments:

KEH said...

good lord...THANK YOU for posting a somewhat decent pic. i have a feeling you had some awful ones to choose from! had SO much fun on the mom couch :)

Megan and Chris said...

um. yeah, the other pics were horrid! not of you though.



blogger template by lovebird